Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Insider

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thats a really good video - cant wait to see the zombie fest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Yer man who makes em for them is a lecturer in it at LIT :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Great video. Limerick.ie is a great site.

I'm in it in the back ground at 6:42 xP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Limerick.ie is a great site.

Very handy site indeed. Great for checking for upcoming events etc., and very professional in how they promote activities/events/businesses etc.

• Advertisement

I'm in it in the back ground at 6:42 xP

Nice skirt you have on. :p

That was my girlfriend! You meanie! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Very good video i enjoyed that. Its just a shame it seemed like it was raining at every event and that i missed the vintage rally would have loved that.

That was my girlfriend! You meanie! :(

In the skirt and hi-vis top? It was you in my eyes.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Very good video i enjoyed that. Its just a shame it seemed like it was raining at every event and that i missed the vintage rally would have loved that.

I missed that too, looks like a lot of people did from the video, there wasn't a huge turn out at all.

• Advertisement

The new one, Zombies and and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Haha, that thriller performance was pretty cool.

HAHAHAHAHA my face!!

That was really cool - the thriller flash mob looked really sinister and the weather added the extra bit!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Jesus that one that came 3rd in the race sounds very arrogant and putting on the faux L4 accent lol

bigpink wrote: »
    Jesus that one that came 3rd in the race sounds very arrogant and putting on the faux L4 accent lol

Thats because she is from L4 :D

Being arrogant is one thing that Orla is not. Nice girl, and one who generally speaks plainly with no hidden agenda in what she says. You will find that a lot of people who compete in sports, especially non team sports, are pretty matter of fact when discussing what they do. I know when it comes to distance running or boxing I am the same way when asked a question after a race, and was that way after a bout as well.

As for her accent, that's how she sounds and it is defo not put on. Much prefer her accent to some of the nasel whines that pass as local accents.

I think coming 3rd has given her the right to be arrogant if she wants. I'm sure if you trained for months and months, or years and you achieved your goal in this a solo effort, then you have every right to be proud of yourself and give yourself a hardy pat on the back, even the person who came in 54th if they tried their damndest and achieved their goal then they should be proud of themselves too. Being proud of yourself isn't arrogance.

Self deprecating crap is so last century, time to get over the guilt and be proud of yourself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

tumblr_lk9rwpgdbf1qf061qo1_500.jpg

:pac:

tumblr_lk9rwpgdbf1qf061qo1_500.jpg

:pac:

B-E-T-T-E-R

Is that a fancy Mary I way of spelling shyte? ;):pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement