Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hostels in sydney

Options
  • 04-11-2011 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hey guys ill be touching down in sydney on the 15th of june!! just looking for information on hostels in there!! it will be me and my boyfriend so im looking too book a double private!! does anywhere charge by the room or are they ll per person? i have no idea what the best ones are but wouldn't want too spend more than €50 per night!! i'm thinkin of booking in for 10 nights im hoping this will be enough time too get set up with a job etc!!! any info would be great!! thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

You'll find it difficult enough to get anywhere half-decent for that price in the city (approx AUD$66). Might get a double for about AUD$70 in Kings Cross - though quality can be a bit hit or miss. Not sure about anywhere else.

Good luck in getting a job in 10 days - lots of people spend a lot longer. Try do some of the legwork with regards jobs before you go. If you don't do it beforehand the first thing you should do is get a TFN (tax file number) as soon as is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

www.hostelworld.com.au

You are going june and you want to book now??

Don't! way too soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

piece of advice stay away from sydney central hotel its a dump, maze is possibly the cheapest for a double room buts it not great standard but is a place to stay for the crack

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

There is alot of hostles in kings cross,try kangahouse,Traverlerslodge which i payed 200 dollars a week

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

BIG hostel near central station was good for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

what are the rental of apartments like there, what is the hightst and lost tiraffs and are there regulations on the business of renting

Advertisement