Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

razer onza

Options
  • 04-11-2011 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I was looking at buy in one of these controllers as i played with my pals and loved it.My problem is that i have tritton headset which has the old adapter to the controller but this controller only supports the 2.5 mm microphone jack.So my question could i change the adapter that connects to my controller
    all help is welcome but I think its a lost cause

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Any mic cable will do. Plenty on ebay that will suit. Onza's very good but not suitable for use with FPS Freaks. Thumbsticks end up too long. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Yeah I love my onza except the rubber is wearing off the left thumbstick and occasionally the right thumbstick moves on its own, very annoying when trying to snipe, otherwise its the best money i have spent on xbox yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

That is good to hear i will pick one up on amazon . Moose i dont use fps freaks too big for me but razer onzas in the middle suit fine.Gary have you your onzas long

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

canister94 wrote: »
    That is good to hear i will pick one up on amazon . Moose i dont use fps freaks too big for me but razer onzas in the middle suit fine.Gary have you your onzas long

I've ordered a couple of sets of the new FPS CQB's that are supposed to be about half the lenght of the current Freaks. I think these could be perfect since I think the Freaks are slightly too long even on a standard controller. Should have them in a few weeks, as they are out of stock on limex360.co.uk at the moment. I'll let you know what I think of them.

Advertisement