Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Become a Moderator?

Options
  • 04-11-2011 5:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

I would like to help out at Boards and become a Moderator, I just can't seem to find out how I can though, I've heard about an Amp test but hasn't been explained..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

One must know the Amp Test, it can not be explained.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

First rule of thumb is that you do not ask, you are asked. To be asked, you have to be seen to be active in a particular forum (or forums), show yourself to have a level head, a sense of humour and respect of your fellow posters.

As mods move on and positions become vacant, potential mods are vetted to see if they generally fall within the above criteria, with the ultimate decisions lying with the Admins.

If you pick up infractions and/or bans, your chances decrease significantly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement