Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some second hand tank questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

And he's finally in!

WP_000457.jpg
    WP_000453.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

fungun wrote: »
    To be an annoying after-the-fact person: 2 small heaters is better than 1 big one! Then if one craps out at least the other will keep the temp from dropping toooo much.
    Have learnt this one the hard way after the kids adventures with the plugs the last week.

WP_000461.jpg
    WP_000463.jpg

He's active and moving about and his fins aren't clamped down. He's very alert. I just havent' seen him eat yet.

I did some preliminary planting today; I bunched up the cabomba, resited the java fern, and added two anubias nana, some sort of crypt (thanks Fungun), and an amazon sword. I also added an apple snail, and, barring some more plants, I consider the tank fully stocked. I think it'll look good once the plants have grown in a bit.

WP_000473.jpg

Advertisement