Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question ref porting to eMobile

Options
  • 04-11-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Quick question ref porting. I have signed up for the iPhone 4S and am moving to one of your billpay plans from Vodafone. The phone has been delivered but I am wondering does the 'contract' begin from the moment I port?. The reason I ask is that I want to delay porting by 1 week.

Do I just call that 1800 number to execute the port?. Can I do this at night i.e. request port at say 10PM and expect to wake up in the morning ported?.

Tks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Quick question ref porting. I have signed up for the iPhone 4S and am moving to one of your billpay plans from Vodafone. The phone has been delivered but I am wondering does the 'contract' begin from the moment I port?. The reason I ask is that I want to delay porting by 1 week.

Do I just call that 1800 number to execute the port?. Can I do this at night i.e. request port at say 10PM and expect to wake up in the morning ported?.

Tks.

Hi Leslie91,

The contract will begin the moment you receive the SIM as the SIM itself is active. You can port your number over any time you like, however it can be 24 hours for the port to fully go through and your number fully moves over from the other network (this can be done through our CC line).

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Hi Leslie91,

The contract will begin the moment you receive the SIM as the SIM itself is active. You can port your number over any time you like, however it can be 24 hours for the port to fully go through and your number fully moves over from the other network (this can be done through our CC line).

-Steve

Sent you a PM Steve. Please help with porting. Impossible to get through to CC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Ignore. I am now sorted.

Advertisement