Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Shed Factory

Options
  • 04-11-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I was just wondering if anyone has any information about "The Shed Factory", Castlecomer Road Kilkenny. They have a website http://www.gardenshedsforsale.ie and thinking of contacting them about buying a shed but was hoping someone on here might know of them or have used them before,

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I was just wondering if anyone has any information about "The Shed Factory", Castlecomer Road Kilkenny. They have a website http://www.gardenshedsforsale.ie and thinking of contacting them about buying a shed but was hoping someone on here might know of them or have used them before,

thanks in advance

Hi,

I may not know much about sheds but we recently had to remove one of their steel sheds from the back garden as they could'nt sufficiently stand stormy weather, the shed was not built to a very standard. We tried to get a refund but they would'nt contact us back :mad:

If I were in your position I'd look at all your other options as there's plenty of other shed companies around, the main ones being Steeltech Sheds and Shannette Sheds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 farmerka

Wesc. wrote: »
    Hi,

I may not know much about sheds but we recently had to remove one of their steel sheds from the back garden as they could'nt sufficiently stand stormy weather, the shed was not built to a very standard. We tried to get a refund but they would'nt contact us back :mad:

Cant believe how you could buy a shed without check what you buying. Did you sign any contract with them?

Always double check quality, ask the questions and sign a contract. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shedfactory

hi there,

nikki here from the shed factory, we have been in the shed business for over 20 years, and we pride ourselves on our customer services.

all orders go through me, i have never been asked for a refund on a steel garden shed, or have ever been contacted about a steel shed blowing away.

all our steel sheds customers are asked to provide a gravel/hardcore base and when the shed is erected then put a concrete base in the shed which anchors the shed to the ground, and it is not possible to blow away.

it sounds like the shed was not bought from us at www.gardenshedsforsale.ie and that the above person is only plugging for another shed company.

yours sincerely,

nikki.

Advertisement