Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I download music to my non-IPOD MP3 player?

• 04-11-2011 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭

I have an old MP3 player that I haven't used in a few years but have recently taken up walking and so it's come out of storage. Trouble is I'd like to add some new music. Always did it previously by copying CDs onto my PC and then transferring from there to the MP3 player. My CD drive isn't really working anymore though and I can't afford a new PC or an IPOD for that matter.

I went onto Amazon but it says I can't buy MP3 tracks unless I'm in the UK. I'm not an Eircom broadband so can't use the Eircom music hub - what options are left?

I don't want to go illegal as I've just heard so many stories about viruses, adware/spyware etc.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

What mp3 player and what formats does it support ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭thomasj

ie.7digital.com is a legal music site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

I would guess it supports the mp3 format.

There are many options, some of them even legal!

A quick google came up with:

http://ie.7digital.com/

but I know nothing about them, so it's up to you to check them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Ste- wrote: »
    What mp3 player and what formats does it support ?

It's an IItronics MP3 player (it's probably 6 years old) and I've used Windows media player to put songs on it so it supports .wma but no sure what else.

Advertisement