Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esb token meter

Options
  • 04-11-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a token meter with Esb for arrears on my bill ive had it for years now but my arrears keep going up not down every time i get a bill ! its now gone from €600 to €1400 and i cannot comprehend it ive phoned the Esb numerous times getting different answers each time for example "you have to buy more cards per week than you will use ?? " to " you have to pay something off the bill weekly " but i know when i had the meter installed i was told a % of each card comes off the arrears so this bill apparently i spent €255 on cards and €300 went on to my arrears so how in the name of god could i spend €550 on esb over two months we are a normal family with 3 teenagers and all the gadgets that come with them but so are some of my friends and their bills are nowhere near €250 per bill :mad: someone please explain this to me

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement