Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have to give notice when quitting a pay-as-you-go phone contract?

Options
  • 04-11-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

I'm leaving Vodafone pay-as-you-go to go with a different provider and changing to a bill pay phone, although I'm keeping my old 087 Vodafone number.

Do I have to tell Vodafone anything, or do my new provider sort that out and when I receive my phone (online order) I just carry on as normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

PAYG isn't a contract you don't even have to register your details with them. Just move over to the new network they'll port your number over for you, no need to tell VF anything.
    Col200sx wrote: »
    I'm leaving Vodafone pay-as-you-go to go with a different provider and changing to a bill pay phone, although I'm keeping my old 087 Vodafone number.

Do I have to tell Vodafone anything, or do my new provider sort that out and when I receive my phone (online order) I just carry on as normal?

Advertisement