Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobsite through Leader

• 04-11-2011 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

I was lookin at jobs on the limerick leader and it brought me to a jobsite to apply now heres the tricky part

There is no apply button, you cant find an application form and you cant see who the jobs are with.

and no its not a scam.I'm just wondering has anyone used this site before or have a clue how to use it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Are you talking about Jobstoday.ie??As far as I remember you have to register to the site, upload your CV, then it will give you a button to apply for jobs, when you press apply the site will send your CV to the employers for you.

I used the site a couple of times before and it was only when my CV was gone to the employer, I found out who the employer was.

I would recommend it though, its a handy little site. However on a very rare occasion it might put up a job when the deadline for applications has only an hour left.

Advertisement