Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

canon ink cartridges

Options
  • 04-11-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

anyone tell me where i can get cheap
    colour cartridges for ip1900

the refilled ones will do
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Just bought some for my IP1900 here Next day delivery. No connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Great company. I would recommend them. You can even phone them with your account details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 declanrodden

Your could try www.justmedia.ie i have been buying ink for for my MP600 there for the last few years and have never let me down - a full set of inkls for my printer only costs €11

Thanks Declan. I tried to check the price of ink for my canon printer but they seemed to only have the black one. It isnt easy trying to locate the proper cartridge so I am giving up. Ink Maestro is very easy to manage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 declanrodden

Whats the model number of the printer so people can check, id hate to think your on here promoting InkMaestro as I have always found justmedia straight forward and easy to search maybe just my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

I got 2 colour cartridges for about 30 euro at tesco
    i can refill the black ones handy enough

Declan I rang that company you recommended to order the ink (4 cartridges). One cartridge was O/S & told me to give a ring at the end of the week, he would have it in stock. I wasn't in a big hurry so I rang Fri afternoon, he said the pallet was outside the door & he would ring me back in a few minutes but he didnt ring me. "The devil you know is better than the devil you dont know"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Advertisement