Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Cmon Sandro you beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

How long left?

Coming up to the 80th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

fcukin hell this is torture!!!!

Brad Friedel you're my hero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Thank you Brad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Coming up to the 80th minute.
    Parker and Friedal are showing this team
    How things should be done . Outstanding again the two of them

Luca had a shocker But saved us in the last minute

Back five were excellent

Parker was blatantly fouled in the box too , shud have been a peno

This could b a massive 3 points for us

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

haha the relief is just unreal!!! 1-3 defoe:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

:eek: is all i can say.

Can't believe we won that 1-3. We were outplayed for almost the entire match, and had some unbelievably close calls. But it's 3 points and that's what matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

fcukin great win and we have only 4 games played to date so far at home.....

get in there:D

• Advertisement

Relief :) I can see how Harry has been told to avoid stress bad enough on my heart pressing F5 on here and twitter for updates!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Lads, that's our full seasons luck squeezed into one game. Brilliant stuff from Brad, and a fantastic result that doesn't give any indication of how the game went, but Fulham deserved something from that. The only thing the lads have to fear now is karma! Great way to finish before international duty.

David Bassett on SSN seems so disappointed at our result whole way through anyone notice that?

mickman wrote: »
    Parker and Friedal are showing this team
    How things should be done . Outstanding again the two of them

Luca had a shocker But saved us in the last minute

Back five were excellent

Parker was blatantly fouled in the box too , shud have been a peno

This could b a massive 3 points for us

Yeah agreed, we rode are luck at the best of times. Friedel saves and we go up the other end and score.

SuprSi wrote: »
    Lads, that's our full seasons luck squeezed into one game. Brilliant stuff from Brad, and a fantastic result that doesn't give any indication of how the game went, but Fulham deserved something from that. The only thing the lads have to fear now is karma! Great way to finish before international duty.
    Maybe that was karma for us after last years result at stamford bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

How we won that 1-3 I will never know haha. As has been said Brad and Scotty were warriors and thank you Luka at the end. We can't play as poorly as that again surely this season, so to get the 3 points in such a bonus. COYS!

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Been "watching" this on BBCs web text update. Sounds like a minor miracle has occurred. Match Of The Day beckons tonight !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I have never supported a team in any sport that has gone on a run like this. It's some feeling. Great time for a break too.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    No easy games in the Premier League and all that ;)

Also have followed football long enough to never take any result for granted. Away games are always tricky, take Blackburn a few weeks back as an example. COYS!!!

Just as I was expecting. Not good for the heart, poor Harry at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Thank god for that.

• Advertisement

This season we have reached 22 points 4 games faster than last year. Not bad.
    Two games faster than the year we qualified for the champions league good signs I hope!

This season we have reached 22 points 4 games faster than last year. Not bad.
    Two games faster than the year we qualified for the champions league good signs I hope!

Imagine what we can do if we play for both halves instead of just the first :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

BERBA wrote: »
    i'd give defoe half an hour , ade having a mare

Ade was incredibly lazy today, he needs to step up to the plate over the coming weeks

would love to get the city and united games back again with parker and a now focused modric playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Jaysus I'm drained after that game,Can't believe we held out and scored a 3rd at the end.a lot of our players had an off day today but thanks to Brad we survived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

larry1 wrote: »
    BERBA wrote: »
    i'd give defoe half an hour , ade having a mare

Ade was incredibly lazy today, he needs to step up to the plate over the coming weeks

Wudnt agree , he contributed to first goal and did a lot of work for corners

mickman wrote: »
    Wudnt agree , he contributed to first goal and did a lot of work for corners

he lost the ball in midfield about four or five times when a simple pass was on , putting us under fierce pressure. He's allowed one off day though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just taking the balaclava off now :D
    Fcuking blessed to win today.
    2 good moves for the goals. but apart from that, i dont think we tested there keeper once :eek:
    Big performances from our keeper, kaboul and parker.
    Great 3 pts.

VDV didn't seem to fancy it, and by the time he came off, it was just a game of defending for us. We would have cracked in years gone by, but not now.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

The lads dug in well today.

Difficult fixture, Not many teams will dominate at Fulham (Man City lost a 2 nil lead there for example).

Delighted with the win, shows we can win ugly when needed.

Bank and points and move onto the next game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

This is a fantastic run that we are on. Winning is becoming a habit now which is great to see. Hopefully all our players come back from the international break unscathed and we can continue this form at home to Villa next time out.

Advertisement