Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham Away

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Blessed but 3 points is 3 points and wudnt be spurs if we done it easy. How we ever survived without Parker and Friedel I don't know. Winning becoming a habit.. COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

BERBA wrote: »
    he lost the ball in midfield about four or five times when a simple pass was on , putting us under fierce pressure. He's allowed one off day though;)

yeah he did, the same as luca and everyone else during the game

he helped in the 1st goal and made the 3rd. won a few headers at the back from corners. did enough for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Great result given the amount of goal mouth scrambles!
    They should have had a penalty but so should Parker when floored by Sidwell.

The stat that we have played less home games than anyopne else is a good indicator of our strength this season. Grining out away results is the key to success in the EPL..

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Great result given the amount of goal mouth scrambles!
    They should have had a penalty but so should Parker when floored by Sidwell.

The stat that we have played less home games than anyopne else is a good indicator of our strength this season. Grining out away results is the key to success in the EPL..

COYS!
    We are actually one of the best away teams in the league for the last two years only United have gained more points away from home then us. It's our home form that will decide how high we will sit come may. I only hope we do ourselves justice this season at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,742 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Fullham will be dangerous from set pieces, if Bassong plays then Hangeland will target him at free kicks and corners.

1-2 to us hopefully!

*cough-cough*

But for Defoe's last kick of the game, I was on the money!!!

Great result.
    Even Bale commented after the match that we would have cracked in seasons gone bye.

If I was a fulham fan I'd be be more then disappointed, I'd be disgusted. They should have had two peno's in the last 12 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I hope we still have a few more 'Get out of Jail' free cards ...

We were quite fortunate in the 2nd half and seemed to defend deeper and deeper ... Would like to have seen Sandro come on a bit earlier and get into them a bit more to try and disrupt their play and then use Bale and Lennon for the out ball ... but can't deny that we have gone on a great run and hopefully we'll keep it going for a while longer .... We have some very winnable games upcoming as well

Every game until Christmas looks 100% winnable and that's great to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Every game until Christmas looks 100% winnable and that's great to say!

calm down calm down, thats on paper :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    calm down calm down, thats on paper :D;)

Imagine how good we'll be when Adebayor locates his scoring boots! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

mickman wrote: »
    yeah he did, the same as luca and everyone else during the game

he helped in the 1st goal and made the 3rd. won a few headers at the back from corners. did enough for me

This is actually a crucial point. We are vulnerable from set-pieces and Adebayors height is badly needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

This is great lads, Im away from Ireland in Saipan with no access to streams etc apart from bbc videprinter. I love having a read of the reports here of a Monday morning!
    Nice to hear Bale is contributing again, and good to see the pics of him smiling, he wasn't a happy camper at the end of last season

condor26 wrote: »
    This is great lads, Im away from Ireland in Saipan with no access to streams etc apart from bbc videprinter. I love having a read of the reports here of a Monday morning!
    Nice to hear Bale is contributing again, and good to see the pics of him smiling, he wasn't a happy camper at the end of last season
    That was down to being injured really though how many games he play after January? 3/4?

Advertisement