Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22" tv dvd combo

Options
  • 04-11-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Anybody know of any offers on 22 inch (19-22 inch) tvs. It's for a bedroom. Best price i can see so far is in argos at 190 euro for a Bush one???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

user37 wrote: »
    Anybody know of any offers on 22 inch (19-22 inch) tvs. It's for a bedroom. Best price i can see so far is in argos at 190 euro for a Bush one???
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/6885446/art/samsung/syncmaster-b2230hd-21-5-f.html
    samsung 21.5 inches just under E200 including shipping, pixmania are very reliable,

i got a hisense 22" led one in harvey normans a few weeks back for E139, it was the last one they had, and the sister get a finlux 22" tv/dvd combi for E200 a few earlier, so it might be worth a wonder in if your near one, pc world and currys have some deals now and then aswell,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Did you buy yet?
    Seems there's a Finlux 22inch with built in DVD for €189 at Hardly Normals:

http://www.harveynorman.ie/services/catalogues/big-deals-electrical/big-deal-3
    But it's a bit strange - sometimes that Big Deal number 3 shows the €177 Finlux (22inch no DVD) and sometimes it shows the €189 one (with DVD).

Might be worth a trip and a bit of haggling?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭user37

i noticed it on the internet today alright.Might go in saturday to see if i can get it, was also looking at the samsung 22 inch in tesco, its 149 euro - no dvd combi though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

yeah still on the lookout, bought a hisense 22 led for E139 for the folks a few weeks back in HN, but it must have been one of the last cause i was gonna just get another one of them, and just buy a dvd player or something, but they were gone, might end up with that finlux,

but for now the search continues:(,

Advertisement