Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to sell Caravan or Trade in to a dealer

• 04-11-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi, having difficulty trying to a sell my 'Tourer' lately! Tried DoneDeal, nothing seems to be moving there! Without stating the obvious, it is priced to sell (not over the top evaluation) and the state of our lovely finances in this country not a lot of money floating around and the time of the year!

Other option is to trade in with a dealer, have to upgrade to a 6 berth can anybody recommend a good caravan dealer, tried Buckley in mallow, nothing available at the moment. Without painting all the 'dealers' with the same ‘Brush’, there is a certain element of dealers out there that are of 'buy a carpet, Sir':eek:! Of which there is no come back! For that reason that is why I bought my current caravan in the UK!

Any comments V much appreciated

Advertisement