Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

show us your lid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭amacca

CASQUE%20NEXX%20XR1R%20CARBON.jpg
    nexx_xr1r_helmets_carbon_whitered.jpg

this ones my most recent...cousin and a friend have them in these colours too.

find it v.light and nice to look at from outside......but prefer my arais for slightly better field of vision (only very slight tho), not as noisy and the fact they take a pinlock......forced into using a stick on antifog thingy on the visor ..... looks the nuts tho imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

chaser_guardian_p.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

amacca wrote: »

this ones my most recent...cousin and a friend have them in these colours too.

find it v.light and nice to look at from outside......but prefer my arais for slightly better field of vision (only very slight tho), not as noisy and the fact they take a pinlock......forced into using a stick on antifog thingy on the visor ..... looks the nuts tho imo

Class looking lid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

chaser_guardian_p.jpg

Noice!! D'ya just have the one? I suppose you only have one head in fairness! LOL

Noice!! D'ya just have the one? I suppose you only have one head in fairness! LOL

Arai_Chaser_V_Pride_Lg.jpg

Have another and getting this from Santa. The Guardian one is getting on in years now and definitely needs replacing but it's my favourite.

Himself asked Santa for this

Arai-Quantum-Oriental_m.jpg

• Advertisement

Arai_Chaser_V_Pride_Lg.jpg

Have another and getting this from Santa. The Guardian one is getting on in years now and definitely needs replacing but it's my favourite.

Sorry, I can't make out the brand on the that one! PMSL!!! So I take it ye're Arai fans then??

Sorry, I can't make out the brand on the that one! PMSL!!! So I take it ye're Arai fans then??

Haha

Well my boyfriend has worn Arai for the best part of the 20 years he has been on bikes so I had no choice in the matter really. I had an Arai stuck on my head the first time I went pillion with him and that was that. I have tried other lids but nothing compares to Arai for us anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 deise69

Shark_RSR_2_Muggeridge_Helmet_Black-Blue_detail.jpg
    0005886_300.jpeg
    rsi_fusion_tec_blk_angle.jpg

RSR2, RSR and....?? RSI?

I love Sharks!! Gorgeous lids, comfy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cs123

Have one of these a few years now...have not used it for a while...Helm Rossi 1998 Imola_sunside.jpg

helm rossi agv rear.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

GIVI X08 Flip front. No point wearing earwigs underneath. Noisy as a noisy thing. I didn't know they made helmets until I bought this.

254276_2011599460504_1559292245_2134409_5092621_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not a great photo, but you get the idea ~ Captain America :D

203782.jpg

Advertisement