Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Glass

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

It's getting ridiculous at this stage. All over College Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I feel like this rant is being directed towards me and I've never dropped a glass before :rolleyes:

Yea, it's awful that all of this is happening, but I don't think it's anyone on boards. Same applies to the gob****es who are throwing eggs out of cars (they can't even aim either :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Daniel S wrote: »
    I feel like this rant is being directed towards me and I've never dropped a glass before :rolleyes:

Yea, it's awful that all of this is happening, but I don't think it's anyone on boards. Same applies to the gob****es who are throwing eggs out of cars (they can't even aim either :pac:).
    Was nearly the victims of lads throwing eggs, right at my feel. Must have the worst aim ever. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Skyrim wrote: »
    Was nearly the victims of lads throwing eggs, right at my feel. Must have the worst aim ever. :P
    Dark green/black Opel Astra (4 door) 02 - L - XXXX or was it a silver golf (the 1998 - 2003 model)?

Complete gob****es the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Daniel S wrote: »
    Dark green/black Opel Astra (4 door) 02 - L - XXXX or was it a silver golf (the 1998 - 2003 model)?

Complete gob****es the lot of them.
    Can't say for certain and it only happened once last christmas, could nearly hear the egg whizzing past me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭seen2Bgreen

Well I don't mind telling ye that I nearly put my boot through the back left door of a car that got caught at the Front Gate traffic lights last year. The little bastard in the back fired two eggs at me, both missed, ha ha. The driver had a good oul laugh until he had to stop behind another car before turning right, and that's when I got them. And the fella in the back nearly shat. A nice dent, and yes, I felt justified on behalf of all egg victims.

Advertisement