Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free website for businesses/advertising in the Sligo area.

Options
  • 04-11-2011 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

I'm a recent graduate in digital media who also has a BA in Graphic Design. I am looking to build my portfolio and would love to help anyone out in the Sligo area who is seeking an online presence. I will design, create and put the whole website online for free. This includes any branding that may need to be done to your business identity(logo etc.) before the site goes online.

The only expense to you will be the domain name (.com/.ie) which can usually be about 10-30 euro and hosting which is usually about 20-40 euro depending.

I have an online portfolio for anyone interested or feel free to PM me for any more info.

(I hope it's okay to post this here, I read the forum rules before I posted so I'm sorry if it isn't.)

Thanks everyone!

- Martina H

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Best of luck Martina,it's a great offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 miniMart88

Thanks UrbanSea!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

Hi Martina,

I just sent you a PM about this. It's exactly what I'm looking for right now!! I've been sitting in the office staring at the computer screen for the past few weeks willing the creative juices to flow but it just ain't happening :mad: I'd love to take you up on your very generous offer :o

Hi SligoLady!

I just PM'd you there. I'll be in contact soon.

Thanks for the interest!

- Martina

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Hi I might have an interesting proposition for you. (not like that!)

Give me a shout.

• Advertisement

Hi SlapBangWallop,

I've PM'd you! Thanks!

- Martina H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Great initiative and enthusiasm Martina.

I guarentee, doing a few free sites will give you invaluable experience, and get your name around.

I'd love to see what you come up with. Please update us on your progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

Hi guys,

My website went live a few weeks ago (www.propertysos.ie) and I have to say that Martina is unbelievably talented! It's been a pleasure dealing with her over the past while and I couldn't be happier with the website she created for me :) She had so many brilliant ideas and is a perfectionist too so I knew my website would be completely 'right' before she put it up.;)

Thanks a million to Martina for all her hard work and also to Boards for giving us the opportunity to meet :)

P.S. I hope this post is OK by forum rules? Don't want it to seem like advertising in any way because it's not, it's just feedback but I'll happily edit if I need to ;)

Advertisement