Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Resources.

Options
  • 04-11-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Very sorry if this is in the wrong place, I could find a HR only area.

I was just wondering if anyone could give me a definition of Employee Behaviour?

I've googled my ass off and nothing.
    Please help.
    The lenghtier the better.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I think you need the definition of both the words individually and then to complete your homework assignment yourself :D

Employee - Someone who sells their time and / or effort for money.
    Behaviour - How they act in given circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Uch, HR is the most pointless part of a business anyways,

General managers should be doing all the HR's duties without having to give them a fancy title or fancy paycheck.

>:(

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Yeah that's not true...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Uch, HR is the most pointless part of a business anyways,

General managers should be doing all the HR's duties without having to give them a fancy title or fancy paycheck.

>:(

Think about what you just said, it shows a lack of understanding about how important people are in successful businesses.

As for your question -
    http://tinyurl.com/6fclfpy

RATM wrote: »
    Think about what you just said, it shows a lack of understanding about how important people are in successful businesses.

As for your question -
    http://tinyurl.com/6fclfpy

And while you're google shtuff for me let me read my OP saying I've already googled my ass off.

*sigh*
    Cheers anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

And while you're google shtuff for me let me read my OP saying I've already googled my ass off.

*sigh*
    Cheers anyways.

Then you would have found your answer if you looked hard enough. I can find out how to make a bomb or fly a plane via Google so don't for one minute tell me the answer to your simple question isn't on Google- you just didn't look hard enough and thought you'd get someone else to do your assignment for you.

I'm in the top 5% of students in my college, I do plenty of work. I just thought I'd use every resource at my disposal, who knows, there could be a chance a HR expert would stumble upon this thread and give me a genius definition that google DIDN'T.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

when you aske people for advice you shouldnt really argue with them when they give it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well if you are in the top 5% I would have expected more common sense and a bit less of an attitude to be honest, im surprised you even needed anyones advice at all in fact. You came on looking for advice and people gave you reasonable answers. You didn't come on saying you were looking for a genius definition from a HR expert you asked for a definition and then proceeded to say how it was a pointless part of business. With that kind of attitude towards people on here I wouldn't expect many more helpful replies and you should just stick your opinion of HR and how pointless it is into your project and see how you get on. Mind your ego on the way out.

Advertisement