Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Radio Station

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

GTA1 - Going into a pickup truck just to listen to the country song.

GTA III: Chatterbox, Flashback FM, and Double Cleff FM.

Vice City: Flash FM

San Andreas: K-Rose and K-Dst

GTA IV: Vladivostok FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

You can't ask me to just choose one from all the titles...

III - Game FM (yo) Royce Da 5 9, Sean Price...really typified the original LC for me.

VC - Wildstyle (yeah rap again). With VC I loved all the stations really, being an 80's kid.

SA - Toss up bewteen Los Santos and SF-UR depending on my mood...again music from my teens so hard to choose...K DST was great too...and Radio X.

IV - Not sure I have one...I don't have the expansions but whilst looking through the track listings many of those jump out at me (gonna have to get the expansions)...IV always underwhelmed me with the soundtrack...I usually stick on the jazz station oddly enough...it suits the city the most I thought.

Advertisement