Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TCD GAA invitational

• 04-11-2011 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am involved with a new football team in TCD and we are looking for a challenge match. The players have little experience in gaa if any. We have barely trained and a cuople of players have never kicked a ball before, although most were players at a younger age (and we have a few players that play regularly). Its basically a social team and were doing it for a laugh but we want to play ball all the same. Some of the lads are dying to tog out and ideally we could get a kick around with another team for next wednesday if possible. If anyone knows of any teams that would be up for an informal kick around/ training match in the dublin area we would love to get involved. We can organise pitches.

The only thing I'd say with regards to opposition: we are a fairly poor outfit at the moment so ideally we would be targeting teams near enough our standard.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

Our 2nd team would be interested in a game,I sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Do ye need any more players? I would be interested in getting involved in a team like this. I sent you a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

I cant see PM from you?were always looking for new players, my email is axelf82@hotmail.com if need more information regarding team.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TC80

TCD_GAA_ wrote: »
    I am involved with a new football team in TCD and we are looking for a challenge match. The players have little experience in gaa if any. We have barely trained and a cuople of players have never kicked a ball before, although most were players at a younger age (and we have a few players that play regularly). Its basically a social team and were doing it for a laugh but we want to play ball all the same. Some of the lads are dying to tog out and ideally we could get a kick around with another team for next wednesday if possible. If anyone knows of any teams that would be up for an informal kick around/ training match in the dublin area we would love to get involved. We can organise pitches.

The only thing I'd say with regards to opposition: we are a fairly poor outfit at the moment so ideally we would be targeting teams near enough our standard.

Thanks a million

I'm a postgrad at tcd. Would love to get involved with a team like this. How do you sign up? Sent PM

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dubliner24

Hi guys,

Is that team at TCD still going? I'd be looking to get involved in some kind of social team. Haven't played since primary school so my standard wouldn't be the best!

I'm a postgrad in TCD, any information would be really appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement