Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection Issues

Options
  • 04-11-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having connection issues.

When i select multiplayer, 4 /5 times it tells me I can't connect to EA. I can get into the odd lag free game, but occasionally it kicks me out with the same message.

I've played plenty of other online games with no problems whatsoever so just wondering if its me or EA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    Is anyone else having connection issues.

When i select multiplayer, 4 /5 times it tells me I can't connect to EA. I can get into the odd lag free game, but occasionally it kicks me out with the same message.

I've played plenty of other online games with no problems whatsoever so just wondering if its me or EA

Haven't played a whole lot but I have experienced some problems. Had one morning where I got kicked three or four times and had trouble joining another three or four times so I don't think it's just you.

Advertisement