Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phys/Chem - best topics to cover

• 04-11-2011 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭

I'm repeating and taking up phys/chem this year, any ideas which areas are the best/easiest to study? For the exam we only have to do 3 questions from physics and 3 from chemistry, so I was hoping I could just cover 3 for each... Advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

For chemistry, atomic theory, electrochemistry and oxidation/reduction is the three we have covered, we completed it last year and most of us could get close to full marks on chem side. For physics, well we're done for because the teacher gives us tests every day and until everyone gets 100 he doesnt move on so good luck with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

For chemistry, atomic theory, electrochemistry and oxidation/reduction is the three we have covered, we completed it last year and most of us could get close to full marks on chem side.

Thanks, those are the three I'm covering so far. Hopefully I'll just be able to leave it at that, it doesn't seem too bad really if you just study it well. :o
    For physics, well we're done for because the teacher gives us tests every day and until everyone gets 100 he doesnt move on so good luck with that

Interesting method he's got there... :cool:

I'm just starting physics now, it's not as nice as I thought it would be...

Does anyone know where I can get help for the experiments? I'll have to do those from home, and the notes I've got and even videos too aren't helping so far. :(

Advertisement