Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old dunnes on parliament street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

A new toyshop has opened in the old Byrnes shop beside the Tholsel. Great to see the unit occupied so quickly and I had a quick look at the shop and it looks good and weel stocked and reasonably priced. Can't remember the new name outside! Toyworld or something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Scallion 'ater

mfitzy wrote: »
    A new toyshop has opened in the old Byrnes shop beside the Tholsel. Great to see the unit occupied so quickly and I had a quick look at the shop and it looks good and weel stocked and reasonably priced. Can't remember the new name outside! Toyworld or something?!

Is it there for the long haul or just for the run up to Christmas I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

The people who re-opened where Byrne's were are the owners of the building. The people who out the outdoors shop down the butterslip.

Advertisement