Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC VOIP

Options
  • 04-11-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me what the story is with VOIP on PC? I cant see an option for it anywhere, and I haven't heard anybody using it in-game either. Has it been included? Is it on the way as an update? Or is it staring me in the face and I cant see it! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

It isn't ingame on PC.
    You have to create a part on Battlelog and enable voice, which I think uses a program called ESN Sonar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Can anybody tell me what the story is with VOIP on PC? I cant see an option for it anywhere, and I haven't heard anybody using it in-game either. Has it been included? Is it on the way as an update? Or is it staring me in the face and I cant see it! :pac:

voip on the pc works as a party system, you activate it automatically by partying up with your friends.

Think like the xbox party chat system. Its completely isolated from the other players.

Which sort of makes sense as I always did that on BC2 on the xbox cause I generally only want to talk to my friends.

But at the same time there should be the option for a server voip too. Though I'll probably not use it regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PC dont use it, get TS and even better Mumble.

If your squad is on that, you will dominate or at least have fun trying.

Advertisement