Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another gaming rig...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Hasn't changed from "The shipment is being transported to the destination country" since last Thursday on dhl.de and nothing whatsoever on An Post. Does that sound normal?

No, doesn't sound right to me. I ordered a few bits n bobs on Friday, and they're sitting in the depot in Wicklow Town (Although we have a depot in Arklow, too, so I don't know why it wasn't sent straight to me..)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Markd250

I'm in the same situation, no recognition of the tracking numbers on anpost.ie. PseudoFamous, was your order from hwvs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Markd250 wrote: »
    I'm in the same situation, no recognition of the tracking numbers on anpost.ie. PseudoFamous, was your order from hwvs?

Yup, from HWVS.

Just had another look, apparently I ordered on Thursday. Could have sworn it was Friday. Regardless, it's still in the county.

Maybe our stuff is on a boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Just checked An Post...

Both parcels are in Port Laoise. Should be delivered tomorrow by past experience... I hope it's after 3pm because there won't be anyone home until then =/ Do they send out of their vans for a special delivery or is it brought along in the morning with the usual delivery?

• Advertisement

No sign of mine yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

I'm like a child at Christmas here too. Stuff still seems to be in Koln, i'd say Wednesday delivery is looking likely!

t1mm wrote: »
    I'm like a child at Christmas here too. Stuff still seems to be in Koln, i'd say Wednesday delivery is looking likely!
    Check out Anpost's tracking. Dhl.de still says my package is in Cologne as well.

Yup I had a look there - they have no record of my tracking numbers. I'm assuming you're using the same tracking numbers on the anpost site as you are on the DHL site yeah?

Yup I had a look there - they have no record of my tracking numbers. I'm assuming you're using the same tracking numbers on the anpost site as you are on the DHL site yeah?
    Yes I am. Maybe it still hasn't been scanned in yet. Mine only arrived at 3:25 apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Markd250 wrote: »

What?

Whoops, it turns out that iphone emojis are not boards emojis!
    It was supposed to be something like this :rolleyes: but without the smile.

In other news, my order is in portlaoise!

The 2 parcels arrived about 20 minutes ago... Two more lectures, a train and i'll be home. Can't wait.

I'm green with envy - my parcels must be in some dusty corner in the Cologne, no movement as of yet. Enjoy!

Mine arrived too!

Just home now...

Two parcels, one containing the case and one containing all the components. Now I just need to clear an area to assemble it all on.

Sure if ye're bored throw up a few pix - at least it'll nearly feel like my stuff arrived!

Sure if ye're bored throw up a few pix - at least it'll nearly feel like my stuff arrived!

I've been taking photos of everything from every angle since I arrived :D

I'm odd that way.

Advertisement