Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving me mad !

Options
  • 04-11-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just getting into BF3. Enjoying it so far for the most part. Was a huge fan of BF2. Couple of things killing me so far.

Spawning (especially on the big maps) and having one person jump in a 3-4 person jeep/tank/heli and heading off on their own. If I remember there was a horn on the BF2 vehicles where you could get attention and a gang before you went racing across a map.

I could on and on but basically i'm looking for a server that people play the game like it should be played. Bit of teamwork etc. I'm no great player but the way it's being played at the moment (101 snipers, 5 jets/helis, and 1 or 2 people actually trying to cap flags) makes me despair. Anyone willing to welcome a noob into their ranks gimme a shout please.......I think it has great potential but it seems like a one for all at the moment. All about k/d ratio for loads who don't realise you get more points for achieving objectives.

Thanks.

Advertisement