Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shinobi Academy Portugal BJJ Camps

• 04-11-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I seem to recall that a few BJJ players went out to Shinobi Academy Portugal for training and surfing. Spotted this the other day:

The Camp includes 5 days training with Caio Terra, 4 nights shared apartment on site accommodation, breakfast and lunch for 4 days. The price is 590 euro and places are limited. To book contact Colin, shinobiacademy@gmail.com

http://www.shinobiacademy.com/asp/section.asp?s=47&lng=eng

Any feedback, seems like a decent break in Feb for some BJJ and the weather has to be better than here!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

If I could afford the time off I'd be there in a heartbeat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Great spot, beautiful clean gym, great host in Colin the gym owner. Higly reccomended

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭black dragon

I was down in Colins gym in August and its a nice set-up with fab views of the Algarve.
    Lagos is a good spot too so you can have a good training camp and a bit of craic also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

highly recomend it, nice town, great value in a lot of restaurants, nice beaches, real nice club and colin is a very welcoming, id love to head over for this as well but not looking likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Great place to visit ,,was at Colins gym a while back.. very welcoming. lovely vinyl mat and great spot to visit. small plane journey, and great location.

tis like fckn trip adviser, .....which reminds me must take a break there again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Liam_B wrote: »
    Great place to visit ,,was at Colins gym a while back.. very welcoming. lovely vinyl mat and great spot to visit. small plane journey, and great location.

tis like fckn trip adviser, .....which reminds me must take a break there again!
    Ha ha, it is alright. I was there in August, great spot. Best view I've seen from an MMA anyway! :)

Going to try to make this if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 shinobi academy

Thanks guys! Very excited about Caio Terra coming down going to be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

Caio Terra is a god! If I have the money available I will be there for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 shinobi academy

He is one of my favorite BJJ players out there here is a clip of him teaching
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-27keZXOn4

Advertisement