Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can not receive phonecalls

Options
  • 04-11-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Help, and ideas why i can make calls from my landline but not receiving my calls, Friend just rang my mobile wondering what is wrong with my landline...rang my landline it kinda rang once and then a buzzing sound , i am able to ring my mobile from this landline....just got the line fixed 3 weeks ago...Cannot contact customer service until next Monday....Oh my broadband seems to be working fine...fingers crossed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

To confirm: you've checked with more than one phone, and that you've also plugged out all devices, and only plugged in one phone, and rang it? Eircom tech will probably ask you to do this to ensure that faulty hardware is not the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Help, and ideas why i can make calls from my landline but not receiving my calls, Friend just rang my mobile wondering what is wrong with my landline...rang my landline it kinda rang once and then a buzzing sound , i am able to ring my mobile from this landline....just got the line fixed 3 weeks ago...Cannot contact customer service until next Monday....Oh my broadband seems to be working fine...fingers crossed

Hi Halo Kitty,

Are you still having an issue receiving calls?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement