Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photos

• 05-11-2011 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

Need to get some passport photos for about 9.30 tomorrow morning, don't have to be the official ones for the actually passport any old passport machine will do. Lookin to my fello boardsies to help, anyone know somewhere i can get some done early enough tomorrow, i'm sure there is somehwere in town but hoping someone here can direct me a bit so i'm not just wandering around like an eejit. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Not sure about in town, but there is a photo machine in the crescent shopping centre down at the bottom of the travelator near costa coffee. the centre usually has its doors open from about 7am in the morning and the machine is always on.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

There was a photo machine in Dunnes on Harvey's Quay, not sure if it's still there though.

O'Sullivan's pharmacy on O'Connell St (across from Brown Thomas) do passport photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Dunnes in the Jetland has one too, they are open at 8 in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

dunnes childers road...got mine done there thursday lunch time...machine was off so i just plugged it in :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Thanks everyone for suggestions, for that got them in dunnes on childers road, no one had plugged it out since anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for suggestions, for that got them in dunnes on childers road, no one had plugged it out since anyway.

lol...ill invoice them for the repair so

Advertisement