Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using the Editor

Options
  • 05-11-2011 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

I've never used the editor before but I've just downloaded it through steam to reduce the ridiculous amount of injuries I'm getting.

I'm guessing the match injury percentage option is the best way to do it. What percentage will make it realistic though? Or would occurrence ratio be best?

The amount of times I have missed a 1 on 1 with the keeper saving and have hit the post is annoying too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

mars bar wrote: »
    I've never used the editor before but I've just downloaded it through steam to reduce the ridiculous amount of injuries I'm getting.

I'm guessing the match injury percentage option is the best way to do it. What percentage will make it realistic though? Or would occurrence ratio be best?

The amount of times I have missed a 1 on 1 with the keeper saving and have hit the post is annoying too.

I keep getting them small short injuries like every second game, which is pretty damn annoying. Also, the amount of times I've had "You witnessed your team hit the woodwork an amazing three times...!" in post-match press confrences is absolutely ridiculous!

I didn't know you could edit this stuff though, so I'd like to know how to use this Editor! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I keep getting them small short injuries like every second game, which is pretty damn annoying. Also, the amount of times I've had "You witnessed your team hit the woodwork an amazing three times...!" in post-match press confrences is absolutely ridiculous!

I didn't know you could edit this stuff though, so I'd like to know how to use this Editor! :D

I dunno about changing how often you hit the woodwork but I'm sure you can change injuries. Just not sure how!

Advertisement