Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m4 airsoft

Options
  • 05-11-2011 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hi im looking for a very cheap m4 (with railings on it if possible) it doesnt matter the condition ....i dont think but the battery must work and the gear casing should b ok looking for a good offer .....tops 100€ hopfully:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

moved to the correct section for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 keith nev

and also if you need something ask and i would trade it for an m4

• Registered Users Posts: 7 david 546

im selling a 6month old toptech m15 for 300euro , it comes with a 360round mag , 2x 180round mags and a 80round midcap and a battery , theres no problems with it its just that im after buying an m14 and have no use for it , i paid 375euro for it so im not gonna let it go for less than 290 if youre interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

keith nev wrote: »
    and also if you need something ask and i would trade it for an m4

look at my adds have an full metal, fully upgraded gearbox m4 very cheap, price is for gun and 2 mags

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

m4 s-system for €80 if u collect :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 56goldtopepi

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 4 56goldtopepi

i have a new m4 without rails i got and only used for a night game. its in like-new condition with the gun mag battery and a real m4 carry case for 120? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 abdu4u

56goldtopepi i dont know if keith nev wants the gun but i would certainly buy that off you you want to sell 2 me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement