Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black River Island purse and passport lost Bank Holiday Weekend

Options
  • 05-11-2011 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

As the title suggests, I lost my passport and purse last weekend. I am urgently looking for either as have no ID; driving licence and student id in purse. I am a Jane Doe now(and an Idiot)!!!!!
    The last place I remember having them was in Halo Nightclub(already have thread on that). Got taxi outside and went straight home out on Headford rd. Rang taxi company twice and they don't have it. Rang Halo (Thanks Muppetkiller) and rang Mill St on Tuesday morning and yesterday. No sign. Writing this thread as I am desperate to find them and I know that it is highly unlikely that a Boardsie found them. But if you found a black River Island purse, passport or IDs in Galway city centre or on the Headford rd let me know!!!!!

Thank you

Advertisement