Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microdermal and Tattoo

Options
  • 05-11-2011 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    Fairly new to this and I have a little idea I would just like to run past anyone who would know anything about tattoos/piercings. I have a tattoo in my head (very rough idea yet) but its going to be a piece on my ribcage. My question is can i incorporate microdermals into this tattoo because of its placing? I mean is it in too stretched of an area with too much movement or does that matter with microdermals? And also if I want to remove the piercing for any reason afterwards will it damage the tattoo in any way?
    Really sorry if this is a question answered a million times before, if so point me in the right direction, but I would be grateful of any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

LISA MARIE wrote: »
    My question is can i incorporate microdermals into this tattoo because of its placing? I mean is it in too stretched of an area with too much movement or does that matter with microdermals?
    Maybe, depends on where on your ribcage!
    And also if I want to remove the piercing for any reason afterwards will it damage the tattoo in any way?
    It'll leave a scar. The severity of which will depend on the person removing it, but it WILL leave a scar.

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LISA MARIE

Hmmm I may be re-thinking my idea so.... Thanks :)

Advertisement