Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Kinnegad up for some boxing/kickboxing training?

Options
  • 05-11-2011 7:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Don't think I'll get many responses to this one but you never know...

Just looking for a person to do a bit of training with on the pads/belly belt etc and maybe a run or 2 during the week. If anyone interested shoot us a PM thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Don't think I'll get many responses to this one but you never know...

Just looking for a person to do a bit of training with on the pads/belly belt etc and maybe a run or 2 during the week. If anyone interested shoot us a PM thanks.

Sending PM your way now lad! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Lynfo

Sorry for the hijack, but can you tell me if there are any beginners kickboxing classes in/around Kinnegad?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭What? Oh Rly!

Lynfo wrote: »
    Sorry for the hijack, but can you tell me if there are any beginners kickboxing classes in/around Kinnegad?

Unfortunetly not pal but I think there is a club in Mullingar. Myself and another guy do some boxing pad work and running a couple times a week. It's just to increase the fitness level and nothing too crazy but you're welcome to join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Lynfo

Sorry for the late reply and thanks a mill for the offer, need to get fit first though before I take anything up, it was more of a general question. Thanks again.

Sorry for the late reply and thanks a mill for the offer, need to get fit first though before I take anything up, it was more of a general question. Thanks again.

This is why we're doing it mate, to get fit. We don't do anything strenuous, we're trying to build up our fitness and we also do weights in my house once/twice a week as well. Seriously, more than welcome! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Bob_king

This is why we're doing it mate, to get fit. We don't do anything strenuous, we're trying to build up our fitness and we also do weights in my house once/twice a week as well. Seriously, more than welcome! :)

Is this still live? Im new in the area and looking to get fitter.
    Bob
    Manorfields

Bob_king wrote: »
    Is this still live? Im new in the area and looking to get fitter.
    Bob
    Manorfields

Hey. The guy I did this with moved out of Kinnegad a few months ago so I had to continue on my own. I have a few bits in the house I use and go to the boxing club in Mullingar for boxing and cross-fit a couple of times a week. I'm out of commission at the minute with a broken collarbone, but hoping to get back into it soon. Give me a shout if you don't get anybody. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bob_king

Hey. The guy I did this with moved out of Kinnegad a few months ago so I had to continue on my own. I have a few bits in the house I use and go to the boxing club in Mullingar for boxing and cross-fit a couple of times a week. I'm out of commission at the minute with a broken collarbone, but hoping to get back into it soon. Give me a shout if you don't get anybody. :)

Hey thanks for the reply man. just let me know when your able. I have no boxing training but id like to do a little light sparing and body work if possible. Im game for weights, jogging, pads what ever really.

Bob_king wrote: »
    Hey thanks for the reply man. just let me know when your able. I have no boxing training but id like to do a little light sparing and body work if possible. Im game for weights, jogging, pads what ever really.

Well, we can do that. I'm gonna be starting from scratch again anyway. I lost a stone and a half since the accident and I need to build it all back up. With the boredom of not being able to do anything, I went back on the smokes so need to kick them again too.

PM me your number and I can text you in case you don't hang around here. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Balboa1983

Hi guys im living down in Kinnegad and would love to do some boxing training. I'm starting from scratch also. If you need someone to train with gimme a shout

• Advertisement

Balboa1983 wrote: »
    Hi guys im living down in Kinnegad and would love to do some boxing training. I'm starting from scratch also. If you need someone to train with gimme a shout

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

Guys there is kickboxing in Mullingar, training twice a week, Mullingar on Monday evening and Killucan on Friday evening. Give Dave a shout, he is the instructor.

http://irishkickboxingfederation.com/#/ikf-clubs/4553640489

His details are on the second row.

Advertisement