Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Defence - Loughlinstown area?

• 05-11-2011 8:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭

I'm moving to Loughlinstown hopefully in the new year and am interested in joining Civil Defence if there is any units based there.
    Does anyone know where the nearest unit is or if they only based out of the city centre?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

I think Bray would be you're nearest unit but i could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Bray is the closest Civil Defense unit to Loughlinstown but I'm not sure what services are on offer there.

If you are interested in casualty and they don't have that on offer, then there is St. John Ambulance based in Cabinteely FC (near Tesco).

Pm me if you need any info.

Advertisement