Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cards an work info??

Options
  • 05-11-2011 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

i am heading to brisbane in the new year iv just been looking up some jobs on seek.au!i will be in the trade end of things...trade assistant,plumber,labourer,welder etc...
    most of them require a whitecard which i know is like our safe pass...how much does it cost to do this course,and are there many places to do it?like easily found,courses run weekly etc...
    also a cert i noticed required is confined spaces...is there a company in brisbane that you can do all these courses in?anyone any links greatly appreciated as having theses certs really boost your wage!!!
    and to drive a tractor over there is there a license needed or will our full irish license be ok??
    thanks...

Advertisement