Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to meet in Ennis?

• 05-11-2011 11:31am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hoping someone here can help me out. I'm meeting a friend in Ennis this evening around 5ish, neither of us are too familiar with the town. Where would be a good place to meet, both of us will be driving.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

The lobby of the West County Hotel or the Old Ground would be good options I think, the WC is on the outskirts so easy to find and the OG is near the church a good landmark!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Two good recommendations there from Maiden. Personally, I'd prefer the Old Ground, it is a lovely homely hotel and it is right in the centre of town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

I would recommend the Temple Gate Hotel:
    It has a large parking area, where you always find a space, it's opposite the tourist information (signposted) and is bang in the middle of town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Hotels are nice but a bit structured for a meeting with a mate from out of town sure. If it's a business client then tis a grand choice, but I prefer a good pub with a warm fire like you find at Lukies or Mickeys.

Advertisement