Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football manager 2011 or 2012 cheap

• 05-11-2011 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can buy these games cheap. havent played any manager games since 2007 so i dont want to spend big money on something i dont like..

p.s. i loved football manager when i had it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Or just download the demo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

James__10 wrote: »
    I don't really get this "download it off a torrent site" surely if you get the game for free your hardly going to go out and buy the game :rolleyes:

Wouldn't run the risk of getting into a game only for it to fail or bug out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Just buy it mate, its not often you can pay €40 for months of enjoyment.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 abbeyman1

I downloaded the demo from the fm website http://www.footballmanager.com/demo
    You can play up until the 31st Dec in the first season.
    When the game was released I bought it and just continued on from there.
    I'm half ways through the second season now and loving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Just buy it mate, its not often you can pay €40 for months of enjoyment.!

Plus 1 and then some!
    Must admit, went the torrent route first for fm2011, then steam had a sale so bought it for a tenner. Then paid for FM2012 on release.
    Such a complex game, didnt know if it was my bag, but wow, worth every penny and played it every night since. Can be as complex or as simple as you want. Will buy every version from now on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

If nobody bought it they wouldn't make it ;)

You may up spending hundreds of hours playing it, forty euro is good value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

The link for the demo download is not working anymore, anybody know anywhere else to download it. Planning on buying the game Monday but itching to play it asap.

Advertisement