Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

national staffie week - 12th & 13th november

• 05-11-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭

its national staffie week in the UK with lots of events happening on the 12th and 13th to help bring back their good name.

anything happening over here? with a few heads we could organise a walk or something?

staffy-puppy-training2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lovely idea - if you want to organise something privately in the RB owners group please feel free. If not, I would suggest organising the exact time and place via PM, to avoid any hassle.

Yes I know it might seem very paranoid so feel free to disregard, but if you do publicly state a time and place be sure to bring your muzzles as there will more than likely be checks.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

its national staffie week in the UK with lots of events happening on the 12th and 13th to help bring back their good name.

anything happening over here? with a few heads we could organise a walk or something?

staffy-puppy-training2.jpg

good luck with anything you do to show people what a lovely breed they are. that your dog in the photo? some smile on em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

whats the RB owners group?

thats not my staffie, i just googled for a pic with the biggest staffie smile that i could find! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭evilmonkee

Sounds like a great idea!
    I'd love to be a part of it if you organize something!
    I promise my killing machine (the JRT half :D) will be on her best behavior :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Do it in Waterford :D:D:D

But beware the staff pup is not the one to be scared off. The one to be scared of is my king charles ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I'd love to go to this but am guessing it will b in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

guys there's nothing at all organised, it was just an idea and im no organiser unfortunatly but i reckon i might make the journey to this walk - <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

DamagedTrax - I've edited out the link. It's not a good idea to link to events for RBs on this forum where times and dates are published. It can attract as much negative attention as positive and may cause hassle for the organisers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

RB owners please feel free to click the link in my sig to join the group. It's all RB owners, details of dogs owned are posted so it means you can be much more open when speaking about good walking areas, meet ups etc.

It's not very busy at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

There is a bully walk organised at the end of this month ;) i can pm anyone who is interested in going the details :) All are very welcome :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

TaraR wrote: »
    There is a bully walk organised at the end of this month ;) i can pm anyone who is interested in going the details :) All are very welcome :D

pm me please :D

Advertisement