Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ernst and Young Partner Interview

• 05-11-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Got a partner interview with E&Y...

Has anyone been through the process before or have an idea of the questions that are asked?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

garys wrote: »
    Got a partner interview with E&Y...

Has anyone been through the process before or have an idea of the questions that are asked?

Any help would be appreciated.

Interview lasts around 20-30min, not too long.

Tell me a bit about yourself.
    Why do you wanna work for EY?
    Why tax/assurance/consulting?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

You'll prob then get asked a couple of q's about your CV (past work exp, your college course, your hobbies, any achievements etc).

Possibly then a couple of business news related q's so read up on the greek bailout, the eurozone crisis, the upcoming irish budget and that kind of thing. I didn't get asked any this year thank god but last year I was asked a couple of commercial awareness q's at the end and they caught me out so just be well prepared. GOOD LUCK

• Registered Users Posts: 25 garys

Thank You Maninblack!

Advertisement