Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfers Summer in Sligo

Options
  • 05-11-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Have to say the last two weeks in sligo have seen some of the best surf i've seen in over a decade of surfing here. It's a wave machine out there now, can't remember getting so many good surfs in such short sucession, they just keep coming.

Between strandhill's left bank being back with a vengance and the north reefs doing their things i wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world now!!

I can feel progression in my surfing from getting them in close together like this.:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Finally got out today for the first time in weeks, bloody college getting in the way of things :D

Few of my mates were up at Easkey left yesterday, said it was really nice. Looking like it should be good in a few spots tomorrow too!

Advertisement