Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-op worth while?

Options
  • 05-11-2011 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Played at bit of co-op last night and unlocked the pistol
    Are any of the other guns worth unlocking?
    The helicopter mission was good, I now have the basics of flying a chopper with mouse and keyboard. But all the other missions is just mowing down really stupid AI opponents :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

tuxy wrote: »
    Played at bit of co-op last night and unlocked the pistol
    Are any of the other guns worth unlocking?
    The helicopter mission was good, I now have the basics of flying a chopper with mouse and keyboard. But all the other missions is just mowing down really stupid AI opponents :(

there is a gun in each kit, that is unlockable by co-op.

a bit annoying as i have no interest in co-op...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

there is a gun in each kit, that is unlockable by co-op.

a bit annoying as i have no interest in co-op...

Exactly, that's why I was asking if it's worth while getting them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

tuxy wrote: »
    Exactly, that's why I was asking if it's worth while getting them.

The Rex revolver kills in just two hits, and the G3 seems to be well regarded so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

supposable the co-op assault rifle is very very good as is the sniper rifle, so its worth it for the two of them at least.

I unlocked the pistol and have exclusively used it since, the rex is a pretty well balanced pistol as its more powerful then others but not particulary slow, I've survived some pretty intense fights by pulling it out and putting my foes down quick.

I'm pretty close to getting the assault rifle but hadnt found anyone to play co-op with since my initial try. Also my game has some weird bug where my first attempt to connect with any server results in a crash so co-op matchmaking doesnt work at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Ok will probably grind through it too for the weapon. I do like the pistol.
    Match making works fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

I got a nice bit of use out of the G3 and SG553 didn't like the rex, 93r is useless and M39 not my style.
    I did most of the co-op before getting big into the multiplayer so they gave me more choice and on 360 there's achievements :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

I actully had some good fun with the co-op. Its lot better if both have a mic though. If anybody wants to try some of the levels on hard, add me as William_Hickey :pac:

Advertisement