Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco vs Three Billpay

Options
  • 05-11-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

The new Special Offers that Three now have up on their website would shade it for me by a whisker. If you click Buy Now on any of the 4 offers and then change the phone. you will get a list of phones that can be obtained at low cost or free, and you will still get €10 off your monthly tarrif. By the way Meteor have posted new offers on their site today. Things are hotting up:).

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

€25/month
    Online exclusive
    SIM only

1 month

200 mins

Unlimited

1 GB

Free any
    network texts.

but when i click link to get sim it doesn't show that offer..

That is the offer you have posted. Click on Free Sim and you get options. Follow those through and you should get to Checkout eventually.

only gives two option tho and not the option for the 25 a month one

Do you get the pop up about choosing if you are moving to Meteor etc.?

• Advertisement

yes i am moving from pre pay to bill pay

I see your problem now. What I see is Smart Lite 30 for €15 and Smart Lite 50 for €40. Where's the €25 tarrif gone??????? I guess you'll have to ring them.

i like the unlimted txt and the data...pity they dont offer discount on phone with an offer like that... thats what i want a plan with txt and data and min talk time

Advertisement