Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 7' 3" BIC Minimal board (2nd hand)

Options
  • 05-11-2011 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I am fairly new to surfing, picked it up over the summer and keen to make a board my next purchase. I have been recommended the Bic board as its so versatile. I think 7'3" is right for me as I am reasonably light, and as I improve the board will not be holding me back.

So just wondering, in Ireland has anyone got a good condition BIC 7'3 board going? Obviously want the leash, fins with it; a bag and wax and added bonus. I am based in Dublin for university but willing to travel. Real home is near Portrush in N Ireland

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Smeefa

Keep an eye out on things like www.adverts.ie and gumtree etc, there's sometimes a few floating around! Check every couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

I have one i'm willing to sell, only used a hanful of times so its in perfect condition. Pm me if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bazzacart

hi yeah, sorry I am new to this site. Not sure how to private msg. Yeah I would be interested now alright. I am based near UCD as I go to university there. If possible could you pm me with a few more details such as does it come with a bag, fins etc & where you are based. Pics be great also but they an follow later when i give you my real email if not possible through this.

thanks,
    barry

Advertisement