Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord na mona, Boora works, Leabeg,

Options
  • 05-11-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where abouts this place is I'm having no luck finding it on google any help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Turn right at Blueball, head for Cloghan. Pass Finnamore Lakes on your left, continue on.

Opposite the church on the right, you'll see signs for LOugh Boora Parklands on the left http://www.loughbooraparklands.com/find-us

Take that lef, you'll see the Community Centre on your left and straight ahead will be the Lough Boora Inn and, after that, the Leabeg / Boora works. Its a shared service centre for BNM I think? Be careful re speed bumps, road markings and traffic coming from Lough Boora and the BNM works itself.

Incidentally, if you follow that road right throug, it takes you directly into KIlcormac. Quite narrow boreen at times

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement