Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying & Selling Players

Options
  • 05-11-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Currently playing FIFA 11, Player Manager mode, sold a player so I have 41/42 but it won't let me , it's saying something about transfer window not open or something? Can anybody help me with this, do I have to wait till next season to buy players? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Currently playing FIFA 11, Player Manager mode, sold a player so I have 41/42 but it won't let me , it's saying something about transfer window not open or something? Can anybody help me with this, do I have to wait till next season to buy players? Thanks

Transfer only opens from the1st of july to sept 30th and then from the 1st of Jan til the 31st of Jan;)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

darokane wrote: »
    Transfer only opens from the1st of july to sept 30th and then from the 1st of Jan til the 31st of Jan;)

It's the end of August not September

Advertisement