Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Field @ Cyprus Avenue

Options
  • 05-11-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭

Can't wait to see this lad on the 17th. His latest album (Looping State of Mind) is excellent. Anyone here seen The Field live before? Wondering what to expect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Seen him at the Electric picnic 2 years ago. Taught he was very good. But it was in a tent with a low attendance because Brian Wilson was on the same time. But as far as I can remember it was deadly:)

Would love to go to his Dublin gig but funds are low

Is he playing Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MeetReality

Cant make the Dublin gig because of work so going to head to the Cork one. What is Cyprus Avenue like as a venue? He was amazing at Body and Soul festival this year so hoping for another stormer set.

Also for anyone going to the Dublin gig Joy Orbison is playing the Twisted Pepper later that night and if you stay after The Field you dont need to pay into Joy O.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Cant make the Dublin gig because of work so going to head to the Cork one. What is Cyprus Avenue like as a venue? He was amazing at Body and Soul festival this year so hoping for another stormer set.

Also for anyone going to the Dublin gig Joy Orbison is playing the Twisted Pepper later that night and if you stay after The Field you dont need to pay into Joy O.

well I was only in Cyprus Avenue once before and well, it's small! But it can have a good buzz about the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

Thinking of heading to this one.anyone know what time the doors are opening at?

kingtubby wrote: »
    Thinking of heading to this one.anyone know what time the doors are opening at?

corkgigs says 8:30 so I presume the first band (Walls) will be on around 9...I'm only guessing this now. Looking forward to this gig.

Doors time has been changed to 9pm.

Advertisement