Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses from eyre square to gort na coiribe or even galway shopping centre

Options
  • 05-11-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

does anyone know if there is a bus that runs from eyre square to gort na coiribe or even galway shopping centre on a sunday evening/night? around 7.30pm or 8pm??
    I've tried looking at the bus timetables but I can't seem to see any buses but maybe I'm reading it wrong..thanks

Comments

seriosuly? You'd walk that in a few mins

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

I know I usually do but it'll be dark and I'll be on my own so yea I'm a big scardy cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202230003-Galway7.pdf

It's the number 7 bus. It drops you across from Dunnes if I remember right. The bus stop is across from Fibbers

bigtuna wrote: »
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202230003-Galway7.pdf

It's the number 7 bus. It drops you across from Dunnes if I remember right. The bus stop is across from Fibbers

thank you... yea I'm just so bad with timetables..and I didn't know if one actually stopped at that bus stop or not (I didn't know what buses stopped where).. so would that be the one at 8.05pm yea ? sorry and thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

hunii07 wrote: »
    thank you... yea I'm just so bad with timetables..and I didn't know if one actually stopped at that bus stop or not (I didn't know what buses stopped where).. so would that be the one at 8.05pm yea ? sorry and thanks again :)
    8:15pm, you really cant read timetables alright ;).

• Advertisement

8:15pm, you really cant read timetables alright ;).

haha my bad thank you... I really can't ...well if I know what I'm supposed to be looking at I'm not too bad ;).. but I don't know where stops are or anything :p thanks :)

Advertisement